Welcome to Iron Man Coatings
IMC SEE THE LINE-UP ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
GET CERTIFIED OUR HISTORY REACH OUT
Iron Man Coatings® brings value to our customers through our on-going product research and development, manufacturing expertise and superior customer service. Our strict production process encompasses:
• Time and resources allocated to product development, testing and manufacturing
• A strict code maintained in the laboratories and manufacturing facility
• Top quality raw materials
• All-inclusive customer service from processing orders efficiently to end-user technical support.
We manufacture our polyaspartic coatings in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
The most thorough, hands-on training in the industry. Come and install a couple of garage floors with the most knowledgeable applicators in Canada. We offer the only private training sessions available, and we train installing in residential garages, not in a classroom / warehouse. We manufacture the highest quality polyaspartic materials.
Unique and Superior Properties
• One-Day Installation with Next-Day Return to Service, foot traffic in just 2-4 hours
• 3-4x More Abrasion Resistant than Epoxy & Urethane Systems
• Low Temperature Application (-30f to 150f)
• 100% UV Clear with Excellent Color & Gloss Retention
IRONFLEX69 is a two-component polyaspartic polyurea floor coating based on patented technology, and designed to provide pigmented base-coats for tough and durable coating systems that incorporate a broadcast material. This polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea product has superior adhesion to concrete, yet still allows our installers to broadcast chips directly into this base coat. IRONFLEX69 is a 1:1 mix ratio product with an excellent working time and pot life. Ultra low VOC content.
IRONFLEX69(SC) is designed as a pigmented base-coat/mid-coat for solid colour flooring solutions. Standard VOC content.
• Easy mix ratio of 1:1
• Low VOC content
• Superior abrasion resistance
• Even colour for solid floors
• Extended pot life and quick dry times
• Stain resistance
• Easy to clean, minimal maintenance
• UV stable
• Resistant to a vast array of chemicals
• No “hot tire pickup”
• One day installations
• Fast return-to-service
• Food safe - USDA, FDA and CFIA acceptable
• Oil and gas resistant
• LEED compliant
• 4x the abrasion resistance of epoxy
• 3x the wear resistance of epoxy
• More impact resistant than epoxy and polyurethanes
• Twice the gloss and colour retention of epoxy and polyurethane coatings
• Faster walk on time and return to service than other concrete coatings
• Twice as flexible as epoxies.
Solids - 69%
Shelf Life - 1 year
Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D4060) - 22-28
Mix Ratio - 1:1
Walk on - 1-2 hours
Falling Sand Abrasion (ASTM D968) - 30-38
Tensile Strength (ASTM D2370) - 4500-5000
Adhesion Pull-Off (D4541 concrete) - 400
Flexibility 1/8 in mandrel (D522) - Passes
Impact Direct/Reverse (D2794) - 160/160
Processing Temperature - 70 F / 80% Humidity
* Concrete must have a minimum 30 days cure before application of product.
© 2019 Iron Man Coatings. Inc. All Rights Reserved.